TEHO is an energy drink manufactured by Olvi company of Finland. "Teho" is Finnish and means "efficiency" or "power" in English. It contains caffeine, taurine, guarana, maltodextrose and a small amount of B vitamins. TEHO was first brought to the market in 2005 and was the third most sold energy drink in Finland in 2007.
- TEHO Omena-Sitrus, apple-citrus flavour (2009)
- TEHO Kevyt, a sugar free version (discontinued 2008, brought back in 2009 with a new recipe)
- TEHO Energiashotti, energy shot (2010)
- TEHO Kevyt Kola, sugar free cola flavour (discontinued 2007)
- TEHO Energiavesi Sitruuna, lemon-flavoured mineral water with ingredients found in energy drinks (2010)
Carbohydrates, fat, protein, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, caffeine, taurine.
- ^ Olvi: TEHO Energiajuoma
- ^ ACNielsen, January 2007
- ^ http://www.olvi.fi/web/fi/uutuudet
- ^ Olvi: TEHO Energy drink