From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TEM)
Tem or TEM may refer to:
- The Experience Machine, is a UK registered limited company specialising in the intersection of moving image, spacial design and creative direction. The company is more commonly is referred to as 'TEM studio'
- Tem, Tajikistan, a small town just outside Khorugh in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Province
- Tem (Togo tribe), a tribe in the African country Togo living around Sokodé
- Tem language
- Tem, another name for Atum, an Egyptian deity
- Tem (queen), an ancient Egyptian queen consort
- TEM beta-lactamase
- TEM, a kind of national English as a foreign language test for English Majors in China
- Threat and error management, an aviation safety management model.
- Telecom Expense Management
- The Experience Machine is a device capable of simulating whatever desirable experiences we could want. This concept exists as theoretical component of a thought experiment put forward by philosopher Robert Nozick in 1974
- TEM (currency), bartering system popular in Volos, Greece
- Temiskaming and Northern Ontario Railway
- Test Environment for Mailers, an online service environment of the United States Postal Service
- Test For English Majors, a test similar to the College English Test
- Tram Elettrici Mendrisiensi, a former tramway in the Swiss canton of Ticino
- Transmission electron microscopy, a microscopy technique
- Transverse electromagnetic mode, a transverse mode in electromagnetic transmission
- Trans-European Motorways, a regional project of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Triethylenemelamine, a chemotherapeutic agent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.