(Redirected from TEM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tem or TEM may refer to:
- The Experience Machine, is a UK registered limited company specialising in the intersection of moving image, spacial design and creative direction. The company is more commonly is referred to as 'TEM studio'
- Tem, Tajikistan, a small town just outside Khorugh in the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Province
- Tem (Togo tribe), a tribe in the African country Togo living around Sokodé
- Tem language
- Tem, another name for Atum, an Egyptian deity
- Tem (queen), an ancient Egyptian queen consort
- TEM beta-lactamase
- TEM, a kind of national English as a foreign language test for English Majors in China
- The Emoji Movie
- Temmie Chang, an artist for Undertale
- Threat and error management, an aviation safety management model.
- Telecom Expense Management
- The Experience Machine is a device capable of simulating whatever desirable experiences we could want. This concept exists as theoretical component of a thought experiment put forward by philosopher Robert Nozick in 1974
- TEM (currency), bartering system popular in Volos, Greece
- Temiskaming and Northern Ontario Railway
- Test Environment for Mailers, an online service environment of the United States Postal Service
- Test For English Majors, a test similar to the College English Test
- Tram Elettrici Mendrisiensi, a former tramway in the Swiss canton of Ticino
- Transmission electron microscopy, a microscopy technique
- Transverse electromagnetic mode, a transverse mode in electromagnetic transmission
- Trans-European Motorways, a regional project of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Triethylenemelamine, a chemotherapeutic agent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.