|Τοπική Εναλλακτική Μονάδα (Greek)|
|Date of introduction||circa 2010|
|Source||New York Times|
|Central bank||None. (Local exchange trading system)|
- European sovereign-debt crisis
- Local exchange trading system
- Ovolos, a similar system in Patras, Greece.
- Donadio, Rachel (2011-10-01). "Battered by Economic Crisis, Greeks Turn to Barter Networks". New York Times. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- Lowen, Mark (2012-04-11). "Greece bartering system popular in Volos". BBC News Europe.
- McCartney, Kelly (2012-05-05). "Greek town creates its own alternative currency". Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- "Ditch the euro? As crisis swirls, many Greeks already are with alternate currency scheme". Washington Post. 2012-05-21. Archived from the original on 2012-05-22. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- Henley, Jon (2012-03-16). "Greece on the breadline: cashless currency takes off". The Guardian. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- "'People need some way out': Bartering takes hold in austerity-wracked Greece". NBC World News. 2012-06-15. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
- Lowen, Mark (2012-04-11). "Greece local exchange trading system (LETS) popular in Volos". BBC News Europe. Retrieved 10 October 2012.
|This article about a unit of currency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|