(Redirected from TENT)
|Look up tent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tent is a shelter made of fabric or similar material.
Tent or The Tent may also refer to:
- TeNT, the tetanus neurotoxin Tetanospasmin
- Tent (album), a 1979 album by The Nits
- Tent (protocol), decentralized communication protocol
- The Tent (Paulsen novel), a 1995 Gary Paulsen book
- The Tent (Atwood book), a 2006 Margaret Atwood book
- Everyone I Have Ever Slept With 1963–1995 or The Tent, artwork by Tracey Emin
- The Tent (film), a 2008 film produced and directed by Hakan Haslaman
- TEN-T, Trans-European Transport Networks, a planned set of road, rail, air and water transport networks in Europe
- TPP Nikola Tesla, a power plant complex in Serbia
- Tentpole film, a type of movie
- Tent Island, an island in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica
- Tent Mountain, a mountain on the Alberta/BC border, Canada
- Tent Nunatak, a nunatak in Graham Land, Antarctica
- Tent Peak, a mountain in Ross Island, Antarctica
- Tent Rock, a nunatak in Oates Land, Antarctica
People with the name Tent
- Kevin Tent, an American film editor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.