|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Launched||23 September 2010|
|Owned by||Sony Pictures Network|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Broadcast area||Mumbai, India|
|Formerly called||Zee Sports|
|Sister channel(s)||TEN 1
TEN Golf HD
TEN 1 HD
|Dish TV||Channel 650|
|BIG TV||Channel 510|
|Airtel Digital TV||Channel 232|
|Tata Sky||Channel 417|
|Videocon d2h||Channel 413|
|Asianet Digital TV (India)||Channel 310|
|Hathway (India)||Channel 108|
|MediaNet (Maldives)||Channel 309|
|Island TV (Maldives)||Channel 12|
TEN 2 (formerly known as Zee Sports and then TEN Action+ and then TEN Action) is a 24-hour sports channel in South Asia. The channel is owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises of Taj Television India which is part of the Essel Group. Ten 2 is the third channel by the network after TEN 1 and TEN 3.
In September 2010, Zee Sports was renamed to Ten Action+. The channel exclusively broadcast UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, I-League, Federation Cup and the Durand Cup. It also has rights to broadcast the League Cup and Football League Championship in India. It also had the right to broadcast the 2010 Asian Games.
- United Kingdom
- ZEE Sports to be rebranded to TEN Action
- "Taj television introduces new football channel". IBN Live. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- "TEN Sports to broadcast UEFA Champions League till 2018". Tensports.com. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- http://in.rapidtvnews.com/topics/general-news/2268-ten-sports-brings-brazilian-football-to-south-asia TEN Sports brings Brazilian football to South Asia
- http://www.zeetelevision.com/media-relations/press-release/ten-network-acquires-french-football-league-rights-till-2014-15.html TEN Network acquires French Football League rights till 2014-15
- http://in.rapidtvnews.com/topics/general-news/2262-ten-network-acquires-football-league-and-league-cup-broadcasting-rights TEN Sports acquires Football League and League Cup Broadcasting rights