|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
TER Languedoc-Roussillon was the regional rail network serving Languedoc-Roussillon région in France. The région is the organising authority since the 1 January 2002. In 2017 it was merged into the new TER Occitanie.
- Ligne de Cerdagne
- SNCF Class Z 7300
- SNCF Class X 2200 (Also called: X 92200)
- SNCF Class X 4500
- SNCF Class X 72500
- SNCF Class X 73500
Twenty-five trains are on order and should be delivered 2007-2008.
Kartatoo is a public transport pass system introduced during the first term of 2007. The Kartatoo card was introduced using an optional subscription system to Urban networks at a reduced price. This system is offered to TER commuters (Via pro for labourers) and allows users to purchase a monthly ticket on the Montpellier Agglomération and Nîmes Métropole networks. The scheme should be open to students (Via études) from September 2007 and to all from the end of 2008.
These new measures also come with the creation of 3 new fare zones between Montpellier and Nîmes. West to East, the three zones are centred on Montpellier (from the station Villeneuve-les-Maguelone to that of Saint-Brès-Mudaison), Lunel (Valergues-Lunel-Vieil to Uchaud) and Nîmes (Milhaud to Manduel-Redessan).
- 1341 km of passenger lines
- 521 km of Double track lines
- 834 km of electrified lines
- 780 level crossings of which 23 are temporary
- 191 tunnels for 52 km
- 2322 rail bridges
- 28 individual lines
- Transport express régional
- Réseau Ferré de France
- List of SNCF stations
- List of SNCF stations in Languedoc-Roussillon
- "Avec Kartatoo, jusqu'à 30% d'économie pour l'usager" (With Kartatoo, savings of up to 30% for the user), article published in The magazine "Se déplacer" on the site of the région Languedoc-Roussillon. Vivre en Languedoc-Roussillon, le journal du Conseil régional, May 2007, page 15.
- (in French) TER Languedoc-Roussillon official site.
- (in French) "Map of the railway network in Languedoc-Roussillon" (PDF). (753 KiB)