TER Normandie is the regional rail network serving the region of Normandy, northwestern France. It is operated by the French national railway company SNCF. It was formed in 2016 from the previous TER networks TER Basse-Normandie and TER Haute-Normandie, after the respective regions were merged.
The rail and bus network as of August 2017:
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne - Briouze
- Dieppe - Serqueux
- Évreux - Verneuil-sur-Avre
- Folligny - Granville
- Rouen - Louviers - Évreux
- Rouen - Pont-Audemer
- Yvetot - Saint-Valery-en-Caux
- Réseau Ferré de France
- List of SNCF stations in Lower Normandy
- List of SNCF stations in Upper Normandy
- TER Normandie, Fiches horaires, accessed 31 August 2017.
|This French railway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|