From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TEV (disambiguation))
TEV may refer to:
- Transient Earth Voltage: a term for voltages appearing on the metal work of switchgear due to internal partial discharges
- TeV, or teraelectronvolt, a measure of energy
- Total Enterprise Value, a financial measure
- Total Economic Value, an economic measure
- Tracked Electric Vehicles, an open source electric vehicle system proposed by the TEV Project
- Tobacco etch virus, a plant pathogenic virus of the family Potyviridae
- Tobacco etch virus protease, an enzyme commonly used in biochemistry
- Today's English Version, a former name for the Good News Bible
- TEV, a ship prefix for Turbo-electric Vessel, usually with steam driven turbines.
- Thermal expansion valve, a refrigeration system component
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.