Tanzania Government Flight Agency
|Wakala wa Ndege za Serikali (Swahili)|
G550 Tanzania One on final approach to Zurich Airport
|Government Agency overview|
|Formed||17 May 2002|
|Preceding Government Agency||
|Headquarters||Government Flight Building, Sokoine Drive, Dar es Salaam|
|Motto||Enjoy government protection in the air|
|Government Agency executive||
Air Tanzania Leasing
In the government revitalization plan of Air Tanzania in 2016, the government purchased six new planes through the Government Flight agency that are leased to Air Tanzania. In May 2016, the company purchased two Bombardier Q400s, that it received in September 2016. In December 2016, the company further placed four more orders to acquire twoBombardier CS300, one Bombardier Q400 and one Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
|Aircraft||In Service||Year Acquired||Passengers||Registration|
|Piper PA-31 Navajo||1||1980||5H–ILS|
- "Tanzania Government Flight Agency". Ministry of Transport. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Aircraft Operating Certificate Details". Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Air Tanzania Receives Two Bombardier Q400 Aircraft - Bombardier". www.bombardier.com. Retrieved 2017-07-24.
- "Boeing: 787 Dreamliner to become part of Air Tanzania fleet". www.boeing.com. Retrieved 2017-07-24.
- "Bombardier Wins Orders for Two CS300 and One Q400 Aircraft from Tanzania - Bombardier". www.bombardier.com. Retrieved 2017-07-24.
- "Aircraft Register: 5H-CCM". Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "Aircraft Register: 5H-ONE". Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
|This Tanzania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|