TriGem Computer Co, Ltd. (Hangul: 티지삼보컴퓨터, TG Sambo), commonly known as TG or TriGem is a South Korean computer hardware manufacturer headquartered in Ansan, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. It is South Korea's first native computer manufacturer. Its products include PCs, mini PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, notebooks and tablets.
- 1980 - established as TriGem Engineering.
- 1981 - TriGem SE-8001 and TriGem20 launched.
- 1982 - goes into partnership with Seiko Epson.
- 1983 - company changes name to TriGem Computer.
- 1986 - supplies Seiko Epson with OEM computers.
- 1998 - established eMachines in the United States along with Korea Data Systems.
- 1998 - established Sotec Computer in Japan.
- 2002 - company changes Korean name to "TG삼보".
- 2003 - company establishes TG Sambo Xers Pro Basketball Team (Now Dongbu Promy Pro Basketball Team), a member of the Korean Basketball League.
- 2012 - Averatec subsidiary goes out of business.
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|