(Redirected from THALES)
|Look up Thales in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thales of Miletus was a Greek philosopher from Miletus.
Thales may also refer to:
- 6001 Thales, a main-belt asteroid
- Thales Academy, a network of private schools in North Carolina
- Thales (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Thales Group, a France-based engineering and electronics company with various divisions:
- Thales, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Dubois County
- Thales Leites Lourenço, a Brazilian mixed martial artist
- Thales (painter), an ancient Greek painter from Sicyon
- Thales' theorem, a theorem used in geometry
- Thales' theorem, (not to be confused with the above) usually referred to as the Intercept theorem
- Thaletas or "Thales of Crete", an early Greek musician and poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.