From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up THC, T. H. C., or T.H.C. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
THC is tetrahydrocannabinol, the main active chemical compound in cannabis.
THC or ThC may also refer to:
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE symbol), US
- Tower Hamlets College, in London, England
- Transport Holding Company, a British Government owned company of the 1960s
- Texas Historical Commission
- "The History Channel", now History (U.S. TV channel)
- Temperate herbaceous clade, a monophyletic clade of legumes
- Tetrahydrochrysene, an estrogenic and antiestrogenic compound
- Thermohaline circulation, an ocean current
- Thorium(IV) carbide (ThC)
- Total hydrocarbon content, a measure of the fraction of hydrocarbons in a fluid, measured using a flame ionization detector
- Texas Hippie Coalition, a rock band from Texas, US
- THC (band), a trip hop band from California, US
- Tuyamuyun Hydro Complex, reservoirs and canals on the Amu Darya River in Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title THC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.