Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up THC, T. H. C., or T.H.C. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
THC is tetrahydrocannabinol, the main active chemical compound in cannabis.
THC or ThC may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- THC (band), a trip hop band from California, US
- Texas Hippie Coalition, a rock band from Texas, US
- "The History Channel", now History (U.S. TV channel)
Enterprises and organizations
- Taiwan Halal Center, an organization in Taipei, Taiwan
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE symbol), US
- Texas Historical Commission
- The Hotel Collection
- Tower Hamlets College, in London, England
- Transport Holding Company, a British Government owned company of the 1960s
- Temperate herbaceous clade, a monophyletic clade of legumes
- Tetrahydrochrysene, an estrogenic and antiestrogenic compound
- Thermohaline circulation, an ocean current
- Thorium(IV) carbide (ThC)
- Total hydrocarbon content, a measure of the fraction of hydrocarbons in a fluid, measured using a flame ionization detector
- Tuyamuyun Hydro Complex, a system of interconnected reservoirs and a series of canals on the lower Amu Darya River, bordering Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title THC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.