From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up THC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
THC is tetrahydrocannabinol, the main active chemical compound in cannabis.
THC or ThC may also refer to:
- Tan Holdings Corporation
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE symbol), an American healthcare provider
- The Hacker's Choice, hacking group
- Tower Hamlets College, in London, England
- Transport Holding Company, a British Government owned company of the 1960s
- Texas Historical Commission
- Temperate herbaceous clade, a monophyletic clade of legumes
- Thermohaline circulation, an ocean current
- Thorium(IV) carbide (ThC)
- Texas Hippie Coalition, a rock band from Texas, US
- The History Channel, former name of the cable channel History
- THC (band), a trip hop band from California, US
- Tuyamuyun Hydro Complex, a dam and system of canals and reservoirs on the Amu Darya River in Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title THC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.