|Origin||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Genres||Alternative hip hop, jazz fusion, soul, R&B|
|Labels||Sub Pop Records|
|Associated acts||Shabazz Palaces|
Irons was born and raised in Tacoma, while Harris-White was born and raised in Hawaii and Seattle. The duo met in 2008 while attending the University of Washington. Irons, the rapper of the duo, frequented Harris-White's open mic performances. Irons recalls, "I was attracted to Cat's voice, I would go to the open mic and close my eyes and zone out whenever she sang. I finally had the courage to speak to her… it took a while."
THEESatisfaction announced in May 2016 that they had decided to "end the group" to "rest, reflect & grow independently"
- awE NaturalE (2012)
- EarthEE (2015)
- "V Premiere! THEESatisfaction "Enchantruss"". VIBE Magazine. Retrieved March 1, 2012.
- Hoby, Hermione (March 25, 2012). "One to watch: THEESatisfaction". London: Guardian UK. Retrieved March 24, 2012.
- "THEESatisfaction on retreat". Impose Magazine. Retrieved March 24, 2012.
- Matson, Andrew (March 27, 2012). "THEESatisfaction mixes up great homemade hip-hop on 'awE naturalE'". Seattle Times. Retrieved March 27, 2012.
- "THEESatisfaction". Retrieved April 6, 2017.