(Redirected from THINK)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up think in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up thinko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Think is the act of creating a thought.
Think or Thinks may also refer to:
- Think (IBM), a slogan used by Thomas J. Watson
- The Think Global electric vehicle
- Think tank, a nickname for an organization that performs research and advocacy
- THINK Team, group of architects, planners and engineers that designed a plan for the redevelopment of the World Trade Center
- THINK Together, a non-profit organization providing education support to students
- Think, a book by Michael R. LeGault
- Think: A Compelling Introduction to Philosophy, by Simon Blackburn
- "Think!" (short story), a 1977 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Thinks, a play by Keith Waterhouse
- Thinks ..., a novel by David Lodge
- "Think" (Aretha Franklin song), 1968
- "Think" (Brenda Lee song), 1964
- "Think" (The "5" Royales song), 1957, later covered by James Brown in 1960 and 1973
- "Think" (The Rolling Stones song), 1965
- "Think (About It)", a 1972 song recorded by Lyn Collins
- "Think", a song by The Screaming Jets from their 1992 album Tear of Thought
- Think (Information Society song), 1990
- "Think", a song by Booker T. & the M.G.'s from the album And Now!
- Think (band), a 1970s musical group best known for the 1971 hit "Once You Understand"
- "Think", a song by Puddle of Mudd from their album Life on Display
- "Think!", the 30-second music piece played during the Final Jeopardy! Round in the game show Jeopardy!
- Think! (James Brown album), 1960
- Think! (Lonnie Smith album), 1968
- "Think", by Toya from her 2001 self-titled album, Toya
- Thinking (poem), a poem by Walter D. Wintle
- Think tank (disambiguation), other uses of the term Think Tank
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Think.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.