THSR Taoyuan Station
THSR Taoyuan Station Front
|Location||No. 6, Sec. 1, Gaotie N. Rd.
|Opened||10 November 2006|
|Passengers||29,726 daily (2016)|
|THSR Taoyuan Station|
THSR Taoyuan Station (Chinese: 高鐵桃園站) is an underground station of the Taiwan High Speed Rail located in Zhongli District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan. It is also known as Qingpu Station (Chinese: 青埔車站).
The underground station has two side platforms. Twenty-two hectares around the station are reserved for commercial and industrial development, with the goal of developing the area into an international commercial city.
|Street Level||Lobby||Entrance/Exit, ticketing, automatic ticket machines, restrooms, information desk
Tourism counter, retail stores
Parking lot, transfers, taxi stand, drop-off area
CI (along with CA, MU, CZ, SC, FM, HU and ZH) check-in counters
|B1||Concourse||Waiting area, nursery, retail stores|
|Platform 1||THSR toward Zuoying (Hsinchu)|
|Platform 2||THSR toward Taipei (Banqiao)|
Around the station
- Ching Yun University
- Vanung University
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport: frequent buses link the airport and the station.
- National Highway No. 2 Dazhu Interchange
- Metro Walk Mall
- Liqingpu Elementary School
- Taoyuan International Baseball Stadium
- GLORIA OUTLETS (Constructing)
|Preceding station||Taiwan High Speed Rail||Following station|
|Taiwan High Speed Rail||
toward Taipei Main Station
|Taoyuan Airport MRT
- "Destinations". Taiwan High Speed Rail. Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- "Table 2-9 Passenger Traffic of High-Speed Rail Stations". Ministry of Transportation and Communications. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Taoyuan Airport to allow check-ins at HSR station". The China Post. 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2011-03-07.
- "Ministry takes over rail project". Taipei Times. 2003-06-29. Retrieved 2011-03-07.
- Station sign
- "High Speed Rail Sees Passenger Number Hit Record High of Over 3 Million in Feb.". China Economics News Service. 2010-03-08. Archived from the original on March 31, 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-19.
- "Foreign companies interested in developing railway station area". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2009-07-04. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to THSR Taoyuan Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|