||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (July 2012)|
|Headquarters||Avenida Infante Santo 2H - 3rd Floor, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Diogo Salvi, CEO
Ricardo Carvalho, Managing Partner
TIMwe is a Portuguese multinational company that offers mobile monetization solutions[vague] for mobile carriers, media groups, governments, brands, marketing & advertising agencies and end-consumers. TIMwe operates in 75 countries through 25 local offices.
On June 30, 2011, TIMwe announced the launch of its carrier billing brand, M-Coin.[dead link] M-Coin charges users for making micropayments on the Internet via their mobile phone. The payments are charged to their mobile phone bills by the mobile operators. M-Coin also offers an in-app carrier billing payment interface for featurephone and Android smartphones.
TIMwe and Opera
- "TIMwe, a Portuguese Multinational". expresso.pt. 2011-06-18. Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- "TIMwe Information on BusinessWeek". Businessweek. 2011-07-02. Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- "TIMwe Information on NFC World". NFCWorld. 2012-04-02. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- "(Press Release) TIMwe Information on SEC". Reuters. 2011-07-02. Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- "MCoin Launched - Mobile-ent biz". Mobileentbiz. 2011-06-30. Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- "MCoin Product Lines - Mobile Marketing magazine". MobileMarketingMagazine. 2011-06-30. Retrieved 2011-07-02.
- "(Press Release) TIMwe and Opera seal agreement for mobile payments". Business.Opera.com/. May 2, 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-04.