Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tipa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TIPA may refer to:
- TIPA (software), for typesetting IPA in TeX
- Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts, to preserve Tibetan artistic heritage
- Technical Image Press Association, an international association
- Tudor IT Process Assessment, a methodological framework for process assessment
- Triisopropanolamine, a chemical
- Tipa, a common name for the plant Tipuana tipu
- Tipa, an alternate name for Tuipang, Mizoram, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TIPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.