|Look up TIS, tis, or 'tis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TIS, Tis or 'Tis may refer to:
- Taporoporo'anga Ipukarea Society, an environmental NGO based in the Cook Islands
- Transparency International Slovakia, an anti-corruption non-governmental organization
- Trusted Information Systems, a former computer security research and development company
- The International School of Macao, a Canadian international school in Macao
- The International School, Karachi, a private school in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Tin Shui Wai Station (MTR station code TIS), Hong Kong
- Travelers' information station, providing information by radio to motorists
- Truth in sentencing, policies on criminal sentencing
- 'Tis, a 1999 memoir by Frank McCourt
- Tis, Iran, a village
- Tis, In molecular biology and genetics translation initiation site.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.