TI Fluid Systems
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||LSE: TIFS|
|Headquarters||Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Manfred Wennemer (Chairman)|
William L. Kozyra, (CEO and President)
|Products||Automotive fluid systems|
|Revenue||€3,490.9 million (2017)|
|€273.0 million (2017)|
|€115.2 million (2017)|
TI Fluid Systems develops, manufactures and supplies automotive fluid storage, carrying and delivery systems. The company serves the automotive aftermarket through Bundy, Walbro and Marwal brands. The company's headquarters are located in Oxford, UK, with Corporate Offices based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
William "Bill" L. Kozyra was named chairman, chief executive officer and president of TI Automotive in May 2008.
The company has two divisions: fuel tank systems, and fuel tank and delivery systems.
- "Preliminary Results 2017". TI Fluid Systems. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "TI Fluid Systems looks to raise €600m through London IPO". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "UK: Why TI Group went west". Management Today. 1 April 1996. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- TI Group plans to sell off auto suppliers[dead link]
- "Exclusive: Cooper-Standard weighs merger with TI Automotive - sources". Reuters.
- Torn Apart & Rebuilt
- "TI Automotive to be acquired by Bain for $2.4 billion, report says". Auto News. 27 January 2016. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "TI Fluid Systems revives London listing plans". Reuters.
- LaForest, Audrey. "TI Fluid Systems takes second shot at London IPO - Plastics News". Plastics News. Retrieved 2018-02-14.
- "Bain Capital takes second shot at TI Fluid Systems IPO". Real Deals. 10 October 2017. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Fluid Carrying Systems | TI Automotive". www.tiautomotive.com. Retrieved 2018-02-14.