From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up .tk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TK, Tk or tk may refer to:
- Targeted killing
- Texarkana, A city that straddles Texas and Arkansas.
- Korovin pistol, a Russian semi-automatic pistol
- Tk (framework), a GUI software toolkit
- Tokelau, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .tk, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Tokelau
- Turkmen language, ISO 639-1 language code
- TK, the protagonist of Driver: Parallel Lines
- Traditional knowledge
- Bangladeshi taka
- To come (publishing)
- Turkish Airlines's IATA code
- Tehsil or Taluk, a part of districts in India
- ThyssenKrupp, a German industrial conglomerate
- Tk'tk'tk, a short science-fiction story by David D. Levine
- Taegu-Kyŏngbuk, a region located in the south-east of South Korea
- Tom Kent, a radio DJ
- Tiny Kong, a small Donkey Kong in the Donkey Kong series
- Team killing, an attack on friendly forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.