(Redirected from TKM (disambiguation))
TKM is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Traditional Korean medicine, a range of traditional medical practices used in Korea that developed over thousands of years
- Congolese artist Tshibumba Kanda-Matulu
- Abbreviation of the title of the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird", a famous novel by Harper Lee
- Spanish language internet message shorthand for "Te quiero mucho"
- Tactical Krav Maga, a type of Israeli self-defence practiced by special forces and civilians.
- The Kitchen Musical, a Singaporean musical drama television series.
Corporations and Organisations
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited, T.K.M, Bidadi,India.
- TKM (Karting), a popular British based karting class.
- T.K.M Institute of Technology, an institute of engineering and technology in Kollam, Kerala, India, managed by the TKM Group
- T.K.M. College of Engineering, an engineering college in Kerala, India, managed by the TKM Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TKM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.