|Born||8 September[year missing]
Nova Scotia, Canada
|Genres||Avant-garde rock with American Sign Language|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, actress|
TL Forsberg (born 8 SeptemberTemplate:Y2005. in Nova Scotia, Canada) is a Canadian hard of hearing singer, songwriter and actress who distinctly identifies as "Deaf." She is a graduate of George Brown Theatre School, Forsberg performed as the singer/front person for the band KRIYA which opened for Alanis Morissette and Tori Amos at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in 1999. Forsberg, is perhaps most known for her candidacy as the hard of hearing singer as one of four subjects, along with CJ Jones, Bob Hilterman, Robert De Mayo profiled in the 2010 award-winning documentary See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary.
As an actress she starred in the short film Simone.
As a Musical performer and fashion stylist, Forsberg appeared opposite rockers Sebastian Bach (Skid Row), Scott Ian (Anthrax), Evan Sienfeld (Biohazard) and bad boy Ted Nugent on VH1’s reality TV series Supergroup. Her performances were featured on Much Music, MTV (Fuse), The New Music and City TV, Ozzfest 2006, San Diegos' 105.3 Rock Radio and Hollywoodmusic.tv.
Recently she performed ASL musical translations with rappers Cee-Lo and T-Pain on FUSE TV's production "Lay it Down" and on NBC's Season Two of The Voice performing opposite Opera singer and finalist Chris Mann.
Miss Forsberg resides in Los Angeles.
- See What I'm Saying: The Deaf Entertainers Documentary – Official Movie Site. Seewhatimsayingmovie.com (18 March 2010).
- See What I'm Saying: Deaf Entertainers Documentarym Saying. YouTube.
- T.L Forsberg – SIMONE * Brooklyn Girl Productions. YouTube (30 September 2009).
- Theatre World 2008–2009 By Ben Hodges
- Pippin Cast Biographies Center Theatre Group. retrieved 5 June 2011
- YouTube. YouTube.
- Switched at Birth Episodes, Blogs, Photos, More. ABC Family.
- TL Forsberg website
- Follow TL on Twitter
- TL's Facebook Fan Page
- TL Forsberg on IMDb
- Interview of TL Forsberg on her starring in Simone
- See What I'm Saying – HD Music Video from Deaf Entertainers Documentary
- See What I'm Saying – trailer
- TL Forsberg, Deaf singer and star of the movie "Do You See What I'm Saying?" interviewed by Sheena McFeely, the host of the Pearls