|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|SKY México (Mexico)||Channel 220|
|Digital+ (Spain)||Channel 157|
|Rogers Cable (Canada)||Channel 755|
|Bell Fibe TV (Canada)||Channel 868|
Tlnovelas (stylized as tlnovelas) is a Spanish-language pay television network that broadcasts Mexican telenovelas produced by Televisa, the owner of the channel. Six different telenovelas are broadcast each day, repeated four times each, Monday through Friday. All episodes are repeated again on Saturday and Sunday.
Tlnovelas is distributed around the world via two feeds: Tlnovelas America and Tlnovelas Europa.
From 2003 to 2005 Tlnovelas broadcast Mexican films from the Golden Age during the weekends due to complaints about re-running episodes of their telenovelas shown during the week. Some of the films shown pertained to the drama genre, including Donde el círculo termina starring Sara Montiel, La venenosa starring Ana Luisa Peluffo, and Historia de un abrigo de mink starring Irasema Dilian and Silvia Pinal.
Tlnovelas is available in Mexico and the rest of Latin America (except Brazil, Cuba, and Puerto Rico), Australia, Canada, and parts of Europe. Televisa broadcasts telenovelas dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese on TLN Network, available in Angola and Mozambique. TLN Network was also available in Brazil until February 2013.
- Amores Verdaderos (January 30, 2017 – present)
- Qué Pobres Tan Ricos (February 6, 2017 – present)
- Las Dos Caras de Ana (March 20, 2017 – present)
- Cañaveral de Pasiones (May 8, 2017 – present)
- María la del Barrio (May 29, 2017 – present)
- El Manantial (June 26, 2017 – present)
- "TLN Network, canal de novelas da Televisa, deixa ser exibida no Brasil" [TLN Network, Televisa's novela channel, stops broadcasting in Brazil] (in Portuguese). Portal O Planeta TV. January 22, 2013. Retrieved December 23, 2016.