From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TML may refer to:
- Taiwan Major League, a defunct professional baseball league in Taiwan
- The chemical compound tetramethyllead
- TML Entertainment, record label launched by Canadian rock band Triumph
- Topological Media Lab, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Toronto Maple Leafs, a professional ice hockey team in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- TransducerML, an XML based markup language for transducer data and metadata
- TransManche Link, a British-French construction consortium responsible for building the Channel Tunnel
- Transportable Moisture Limit, the safe moisture content that a solid bulk cargo can contain without being at risk of liquefying
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TML.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.