From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TMP can refer to any of the following:
|Look up TMP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Thymidine monophosphate, a nucleotide
- Trimethyl phosphate, a solvent
- Trimethylolpropane, a precursor to polymers
- 2,2,6,6-Tetramethylpiperidine, Organic Chemistry reagent
- Trimethoprim, an antibiotic
Information and communications technology
- Template metaprogramming
- Tab Mix Plus, a Mozilla Firefox extension
- .tmp (typically lowercase) is the traditional name for temporary directories in the Unix directory structure or the Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Standard.
- Tickle Me Pink, a band from Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase-, an anime series
- Tacoma Musical Playhouse, the Musical Theatre in Tacoma, Washington
- a commonly used abbreviation in science fiction circles to refer to Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Ten Minute Podcast, a podcast series hosted by Bryan Callen, Will Sasso, and Chris D'Elia
- Tiny Moving Parts, a Minnesota-based emo band.
- The Meeting Place, a church in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- The ISO 3166-1 3-letter country code and an abbreviation for East Timor
- Tampere-Pirkkala Airport
- Time–manner–place, a linguistic term
- Thomas More Prep-Marian, a private high school in Hays, Kansas
- Thermo mechanical pulp
- Transmembrane Pressure, pressure difference between feed and permeate stream in Ultrafiltration or Reverse Osmosis/Nanofiltration membrane filtration systems
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.