|Privately held company|
|Industry||Commercial real estate|
|Founder||Thomas P. Moyer|
|Vanessa C. Sturgeon, President|
TMT Development is a real estate development company based in Portland, Oregon. The company's notable developments are Park Avenue West and Fox Tower. The company owns and operates 8.5 million square feet of commercial real estate throughout Oregon and southwest Washington state.
In 1988, the company was founded by world-class boxer, Tom Moyer.
In 1991, the company partnered with the Hillman Group to develop a 24-story office building in downtown Portland at 1000 Broadway, blocks from Pioneer Courthouse Square. The Hillman Group later sold its interest in the building to TMT Development.
In 2014, Thomas P. Moyer, the founder of the company, died.
The 30-story mixed-use Park Avenue West, located next to Director Park and the Fox Tower in downtown Portland, was completed in 2016. By May 2016, the office space had been leased. By August 2017, the residential portion was 90% leased.
- Studio Building
- Hayden Meadows
- Guild Theater
- Airport Commerce Center
- Alder Park Building
- Haney Industrial Park
- Cornelius Fred Meyer
- The Eaton Building
- Orchards Plaza
- Mill Plain
- Stevens, Suzanne (October 2, 2012). "Fox Tower earns LEED Gold". American City Business Journals.
- Basalyga, Stephanie (June 13, 2000). "Fox Tower office space a hot commodity". DJC Oregon.
- Kish, Matthew (November 17, 2011). "Moyer family dispute ends up in court". American City Business Journals.
- "Tom Moyer: Obituary". The Oregonian. December 4, 2014.
- Hammill, Luke (March 17, 2016). "Once-halted Park Avenue West tower nears completion (photos)". The Oregonian.
- Wilson, Nate (February 12, 2016). "TMT Completes Construction on 30 Story Park Avenue West Tower". CoStar Group.
- Bell, Jon (May 25, 2016). "Portland's newest office building is all leased up, but the residential side has a ways to go". American City Business Journals.
- Bell, Jon (August 11, 2017). "Park Avenue West fills to the brim with residents and businesses (Photos)". American City Business Journals.