This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
T. N. Muhammed Jawad
T. N. Muhammed Jawad is an Indian technology entrepreneur hailing from the state Kerala . He is the founder and chief executive officer of TNM Online Solutions, an IT firm that deals with e-commerce, web designing and app development. His career was the subject of a TED Talk.
After taking online classes in blogging and web designing, Jawad launched a website in partnership with a classmate. He started a firm, TNM Online Solutions in 2013, at the age of 16, while he was a student at S N Trust Higher Secondary School in the Kannur district. In 2014, he participated as the youngest entrepreneur in the Jim Business Conference, as well as in the Young Entrepreneurs Summit held in Kerala. He also started a Google SEO company. In 2016, he received an award in the "Young Entrepreneurs" category from the ITL Cosmos Group chairman and entrepreneur Ram Buxani at Dubai.
- Guneet, M (13 June 2018). "What it Takes to Become a Millionaire at an Early Age?". dailyhunt.in. Daily Hunt. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
Jawad's full name is Muhammad Jawad TN
- Lekshmi, Priya S; Mishra, Gayatri (23 May 2018). "Brilliant Kannur Youngster Puts Google to Good Use, Becomes Millionaire at 21!". The Better India. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "TEDxFISAT". TED.
- Rashid, P. (31 December 2017). "Kannur boy searches Google, finds way to make millions". english.manoramaonline.com. Kannur: Malayala Manorama. Archived from the original on 31 December 2017. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- Kumar, M. A. Rajeev (17 November 2017). "The story of a Kerala entrepreneur: Oh boy! What an enterprising tale!". newindianexpress.com. Kannur: The New Indian Express. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- Kombilath, Dinakaren (8 November 2013). "Business is not a kid, TMN Jawad". mathrubhumi.com. Mathrubhumi. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- Tiwari, Manas (24 July 2018). "In your face! Once denied home loan, 22-year-old Kerala boy is now a crorepati, owns BMW". financialexpress.com. New Delhi: The Financial Express. Retrieved 4 October 2018.