TO-126 is a type of semiconductor package for devices with three pins, such as transistors. The package is rectangular with a hole in the middle to allow for easy mounting to a board or a heat sink.
History and origin
The JEDEC TO-126 descriptor is derived from the original full name for the package: Transistor Outline Package, Case Style 126. In the updated JEDEC outline system, the package is numbered as TO-225AA.
- Chip carrier Chip packaging and package types list
- BD135; BD137; BD139; NPN power transistors (PDF), Philips Semiconductors, 1999, retrieved 2013-12-09
- "JEDEC TO-126 package specification" (PDF). JEDEC. May 1968. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 18, 2017.
- AN1040/D: Mounting Considerations For Power Semiconductors (PDF), On Semiconductor, 2001, retrieved 2014-01-25
- TO-126 Package, EESemi.com
|This electronics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|