The Double Decawatt Package, D2PAK, SOT404 or DDPAK, standardized as TO-263, refers to a semiconductor package type intended for surface mounting on circuit boards. The TO-263 is designed by Motorola. They are similar to the earlier TO-220-style packages intended for high power dissipation but lack the extended metal tab and mounting hole, while representing a larger version of the TO-252, also known as DPAK, SMT package. As with all SMT packages, the pins on a D2PAK are bent to lie against the PCB surface. The TO-263 can have 3 to 7 terminals.
- "D2PAK or DDPAK - Double Decawatt Package". eesemi.com. Retrieved 2021-06-29.
- "TO-263 Component Package". blog.mbedded.ninja. 2015-04-07. Retrieved 2021-06-29.
- "TO-263 Standard". www.jedec.org. Retrieved 2021-06-29.
- "D2PAK (TO-263) MOSFET Power Discrete". Amkor Technology. Retrieved 2021-06-29.
- "AN-1797 TO-263 THIN Package" (PDF). Texas instruments (pdf). Retrieved 29 June 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TO-263 transistor packages.|