|Founded||April 20, 1949|
(President and CEO)
|Revenue||JPY 44.1 billion (FY 2017) (US$ 416.7 million) (FY 2017)|
|JPY 2.1 billion (FY 2017) (US$ 20.1 million) (FY 2017)|
Number of employees
|3,161 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2018)|
|Footnotes / references|
TOA Corporation (TOA株式会社, Tī Ō Ē Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese electronics company, specializing in public address systems, intercom systems, microphones, array speakers and megaphones. The company's products are used in a variety of settings, among them Brompton Oratory, a large neo-classical Roman Catholic church in Knightsbridge, London. Their speaker systems are also used in the Al Fateh Grand Mosque, located in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- "Company Data". TOA Corporation. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- "About the company". Financial Times. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- "TOA Corporation – Supplying innovative sound solutions since 1934". UK Fire. MDM Publishing. August 8, 2018. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- Campos, Guy (July 11, 2018). "TOA Corporation technology specified at Brompton Oratory". AV Magazine. Metropolis International. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- TOA Corporation (in English)
- TOA Corporation (in Japanese)
- TOA Corporation (in Vietnamese)
- TOA partner at Vietnam (in Vietnamese)