(Redirected from TOFU)
|Look up tofu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tofu is a food made from coagulated soy milk.
Tofu or TOFU may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Tofu (TV series), a 2015 British online documentary
- Tofu Records, a former American record label for Japanese artists
Computing and technology
- TOFU, or trust on first use, a security model associated with the SSH protocol
- Tofu, or tofu character, Internet slang for substitute character, the empty box or other marker shown in place of an undisplayable code point (character) in a computer font (typeface)
- Tofu, Internet slang for top-posting in e-mail and in Web forums
- Tofu, short for Torus fusion, an interconnect for massively parallel computers, especially the Fujitsu K
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tofu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.