From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the word, see Top (disambiguation).
TOP can mean multiple things:
- Top (rolling papers), a brand of cigarette rolling papers
- Tedcastles Oil Products, an Irish petrol company founded in 1960
- Tales of Phantasia, a video game for the Super Nintendo, PlayStation, Game Boy Advance and PlayStation Portable
- Tales of Pirates, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- T.O.P, South Korean rapper from the boy band, BIGBANG
- T.O.P (Shinhwa album), 1999 pop album by Shinhwa
- "T.O.P.", a 1999 single by Shinhwa from that album
- "T.O.P.", a 1999 single by S.E.S from the album Prime: S.E.S. the Best
- Tower of Power, a horn-based soul band from Oakland, California
- T.O.P. (Tower of Power album), 1993 soul/funk album
- Technical Office Protocol, a computer network standard developed by Boeing in 1982 and merged with Manufacturing Automation Protocol
- Termination of pregnancy
- Test Of Proficiency-Huayu, a Chinese language proficiency test in Taiwan
- Tobago Organization of the People, a political party in Tobago
- Tongan pa'anga, the ISO 4217 code for the currency of Tonga
- Torino Olympic Park, the Olympic park in Turin, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TOP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.