From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TOS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TOS may refer to:
- Terms of service, rules by which one must agree to abide by in order to use a service; unless in violation of consumer protection laws, such terms are usually legally binding
- Tape Operating System, predecessor to IBM's Disk Operating System
- Atari TOS, the operating system of the Atari ST computers
- TinyOS, an open-source operating system designed for wireless embedded sensor networks
- Talend Open Studio, an open source ETL tool
- TOSLINK, a standardized optical fibre connection system
- Type of service, policy-based routing
- Terminal Operating System, Enterprise software that manages all aspects of a marine port terminal operation
- Top Octave Synthesizer, an integrated circuit used in analog electronic keyboards to generate the tones of a musical scale
- Tencent OS, a system developed by Tencent Holdings Limited
- Tosyl, a chemical compound
- TOS, an abbreviation for Gy's sampling theory, a theory about the sampling of materials
- Tales of Symphonia, a 2003 RPG for the Gamecube published by Namco
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, sequel to Tales of Symphonia
- Town of Salem by BlankMediaGames released in 2014, Dec 15
- Tower Of Saviors, a game published by Mad Head Limited in 2013
- Tree of Savior, a game published by IMC Games in 2016
- title of show, a Broadway musical
- Star Trek: The Original Series, a 1960s science fiction television series
- Battlestar Galactica (1978 TV series), a 1970s science fiction television series
- The Objective Standard, an American journal on culture and politics written from the Objectivist perspective
- T.O.S: Terminate on Sight, a 2008 album by G-Unit
- Thoracic outlet syndrome, a syndrome involving compression of the superior thoracic outlet, leading to the compression of the neurovascular bundle passing between the anterior scalene and middle scalene
- Toxic oil syndrome, the name given to a disease outbreak in Spain in 1981, which killed over 600 people
- Oceanography Society, a non-profit society founded in 1988, based in Rockville, Maryland, U.S. and incorporated in the District of Columbia
- Theosophical Order of Service, an international organization founded in 1908 by Annie Besant, the second International President of the Theosophical Society
- Temple of Set, an initiatory occult society claiming to be the world's leading left-hand path religious organization; it professes Setian philosophy and magical practice
- Tennessee Ornithological Society
- Trucial Oman Scouts, The Trucial Oman Scouts was a paramilitary force that the British raised in 1951 as the Trucial Oman Levies, to serve in the Trucial States.
- TOS-1, a Soviet thermobaric weapon system nicknamed 'Buratino'
- Tam o' Shanter (cap), a Scottish bonnet, worn in place of a beret by certain military units
- Tornado outbreak sequence, an extended period of high tornadic activity in which nearly every day there is significant tornado activity (multiple unbroken outbreaks)
- Tromsø Airport, in the northern city of Tromsø, Norway
- Turbine Overhaul Services , a company in Singapore which specializes in the repair and refurbishment of commercial jet engine turbine airfoils.
- Technical Operations Supervisor, business term for supervisors of technicians or specialists.
- Television Oita, a television station in Oita, Oita Prefecture, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.