|Look up TOT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TOT may refer to:
- Transfer of technology, the process of disseminating technology
- Transient occupancy tax, charged in the US
- Terms of trade, the relative price of imports in terms of exports
- TOT (Thailand), a telecommunications company
- TOT, the New York Stock Exchange symbol for Total S.A. (an oil company)
- Trans-obturator vaginal tape, procedure for urinary incontinence
- Theatre of Tragedy, a Norwegian band
- Time on Target, a military technique
- Tip of the tongue, a memory processing phenomenon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.