|Traded as||TYO: 5332|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Ceramics|
Kokura, Kitakyushu, Japan(May 15, 1917 , Toyo Toki Company)
|Headquarters||1-1 Nakashima Nichome, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu, 802-8601, Japan|
|worldwide, especially Asia|
|Revenue||¥433,577 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|¥14,104 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Profit||¥5,115 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Total assets||¥379,215 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
|Total equity||¥180,164 million (consolidated, March 2011)|
Number of employees
(As of June 30, 2010)
- Beijing Toto, China
- Taiwan Toto
- Siam Sanitaryware, Thailand
- Toto, USA
- Toto Eastchina, China
- Toto Sanitarios de Mexico S.A.
- P.T. Surya Toto, Indonesia
- Toto Vietnam
- Toto India Industries, India
Toto set up business in the UK in 2010, where they operate through their own showroom in Farringdon, London. Toto products can be seen mostly in malls, shopping centres and metro stations around the globe.
Toto recently announced plans for a 58 million USD toilet manufacturing plant in Gujarat, the home state of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. '"India was on the radar of the company," ever since the country started allowing sanitary-ware imports in 2000, Madoka Kitamura, president of Toto told WSJ.'
The Toto Washlet is an innovative toilet seat that features an integrated bidet. The bidet feature activates at the push of a button on the seat or a remote control; a small wand extends from the back of the rim and begins to jet water towards the backside of the user. Different Washlet models have features such as air fresheners, seat heaters, and dryers.
- (English) toto.co.jp/en/ — TOTO, Ltd. (Japan)
- (English) toto.com.vn — TOTO Viet Nam.
- (English) totousa.com — TOTO USA, Inc.
- (English) eu.toto.com — TOTO Europe GmbH
- (English) gb.toto.com — TOTO Europe GmbH
- (English) toto.co.id — TOTO Indonesia
- (English) tototoilets.net TOTO fan site