From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TPE may refer to:
- Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan (IATA code: TPE,ICAO code: RCTP)
- Tampines Expressway, a major highway in Singapore
- TransPennine Express, a train operating company in the United Kingdom
- Thermoplastic elastomer
- Ton petroleum equivalent, or ton of oil equivalent, a parameter used in renewable energy
- Two-photon excitatio, in two-photon excitation microscopy
- TPE (cable system), or Trans-Pacific Express, a submarine telecommunications cable
- Twisted-pair Ethernet
- Transponder Equivalent, transponder equivalent to a 36Mhz standard transponder.
- Chinese Taipei, (IOC and FIFA country code: TPE), the designated name used by the Republic of China (Taiwan) to participate in international organizations
- Portuguese Timorese escudo, (ISO 4217 currency code: TPE), the former currency of Portuguese Timor
- The Program Exchange
- Total Power Exchange, a BDSM concept
- That Petrol Emotion, an Irish/Anglo/American band
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, or more generically Plasmapheresis, a medical therapy that involves replacing a patient's blood plasma with donor plasma.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TPE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.