From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trac, trać, or trặc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trac is a software tool for project management.
Trac or TRAC may also refer to:
- TRAC (programming language), a string-oriented programming language
- Tuition Reform Action Coalition, a student advocacy group
- Telsiz ve Radyo Amatörleri Cemiyeti, an amateur radio organization in Turkey
- Team Racing Auto Circuit, a defunct auto racing series
- United States Army Training and Doctrine Command Analysis Center, an analysis agency that conducts research on potential military operations worldwide
- Trustworthy Repositories Audit & Certification, an initiative to certify data repositories
- Three Rivers Athletic Conference, an Ohio high school athletic conference
- Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium, a research center
- trac: Music Traditions Wales, the folk development organisation for Wales
- TRAC International, a for-profit international trading and investment corporation; Atlanta, Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.