From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TRAX)
|Look up trax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trax may refer to:
- 'Trax' may be shorthand for 'Tracks', see Track (disambiguation)
- Trax (album), the debut album from Japanese electronic music group Ravex
- TRAX (band), a Korean rock band
- Trax (nightclub), a former nightclub notable for being a frequent gig for Dave Matthews Band during their early years
- Trax Records, first house music label owned by Larry Sherman in Chicago
- Trax (sequencer), an old MIDI sequencer
- Traxsource, a leading US-based dance music digital music downloads site
- Trax, a duo featuring the Danish singer Lise Haavik
- Chevrolet Trax, a subcompact concept car debuted as a prototype in 2007.
- Trax Models, a brand of Australian classic diecast model cars and buses
- Tempo Trax, a series of "Multi Utility Vehicles" (MUVs) built by Force Motors in Pune, India.
- TRAX (light rail), a light rail system in the Salt Lake City area
- TRAX, an acronym for Trottoir Roulant Accéléré, a failed high-speed walkway experiment in Paris in the 1980s
- TrAX, the Transformation API for XML (now considered a part of JAXP)
- Trax, a transaction processing system released in 1978 by Digital Equipment Corp. for high-end PDP-11 computers
in Board Games:
- Trax, a strategy board game played with tiles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.