(Redirected from TREC (disambiguation))
|Look up trec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TREC may refer to:
- Techniques de Randonnée Équestre de Compétition or Trec, an equestrian discipline
- Text REtrieval Conference, an ongoing series of workshops co-sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Texas Real Estate Commission, the state agency that governs real estate practices in Texas
- The Trans-Mediterranean Renewable Energy Cooperation is an initiative, in the field of renewable forms of energy, of The Club of Rome, the Hamburg Climate Protection Foundation and the National Energy Research Center of Jordan (NERC)
- Toronto Renewable Energy Co-operative, creators of the WindShare wind power co-operative in Toronto, Canada
- T-cell receptor excision circles
- Trading Right Entitlement Certificate as defined in the Demutualization Act in Bangladesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TREC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.