From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TRL may refer to:
- Tariff Reform League, a British pressure group
- Technology readiness level, a classification of maturity for evolving technologies
- Telstra Research Laboratories, an Australian telecommunications research centre
- Temporary Residence Limited, a record label
- Terrell Municipal Airport, a public-use airfield in Terrell, Texas, United States (IATA airport code)
- Timberland Regional Library, a library system in Washington state
- "TRL", short for "to read later", an internet letter homophone
- Tomb Raider: Legend, a video game
- Total Request Live, an MTV show running from 1998 to 2008.
- Transport Research Laboratory, a British research centre
- TRL Awards, an Italian music award
- Turkish lira's ISO 4217 code before currency denomination in 2005
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.