From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TRM, an acronym or abbreviation, may refer to:
- Technical Reference Model (TRM), a technical framework supporting the Federal Enterprise Architecture
- Teleradio Moldova (TRM), the public television network of Moldova
- Thermoremanent magnetization (TRM), the magnetic field of a rock after it has cooled below the Curie temperature
- Time reversal mirror (TRM), a device that uses time-reversal signal processing to focus signal waves
- T. R. M. Howard (1908–1976), American civil rights leader and surgeon
- TRM, station code for Trimley railway station in Trimley St. Mary, Suffolk, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.