From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TSB Bank)
|Look up TSB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trustee savings bank is a type of financial institution.
- In the United Kingdom:
- Trustee Savings Bank, a bank in the United Kingdom bank that merged with Lloyds Bank in 1995 to form Lloyds TSB (Trustee Savings Bank)
- Lloyds TSB, the name used by Lloyds Bank in the United Kingdom from 1999 to 2013
- TSB Bank, which was separated from Lloyds Bank in 2013 and partially divested through a stock market flotation
- In other countries:
- Tata Starbucks
- Technical Service Bulletin, a recommended procedure for repairing a vehicle
- Tecmo Super Bowl
- Texas School for the Blind
- The Satanic Bible
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Transportation Safety Bureau of Hungary
- The Saga Begins
- Treib–Seelisberg-Bahn, a funicular railway in the canton of Uri, Switzerland
- TV. Shinshu, a television station in Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- "TSB No." or "Types of Scandinavian Ballads" classification. Also the catalogue itself, full title: The Types of the Scandinavian Medieval Ballad.
- Technology Strategy Board, a UK public body reporting to the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Tryptic Soy Broth
- Tinted Status Bar, an Android Xposed module designed to tint the status bar a certain color dependent on the current activity
- Total Serum Bilirubin, in medicine, a measure of bilirubin carried in the blood stream
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TSB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.