From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TSN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TSN may refer to:
Science and technology
- Translin, DNA binding protein involved in microRNA function
- Taxonomic serial number, a stable and unique taxonomic serial number issued by the Integrated Taxonomic Information System
- The Science Network, a non-profit, web-based organization concerned with science and its impact on society
- Time-Sensitive Networking, a set of IEEE 802 standards that define mechanisms for the transmission of time-sensitive data over Ethernet networks.
Film and media
- Televiziyna Sluzhba Novyn, an integrated TV/web news service of the Ukrainian 1+1 TV channel
- The Sporting News, the former name of the American-based sports magazine Sporting News
- The Sports Network, a Canadian English-language cable television specialty channel
- Texas State Network, an all-news radio network available for stations in the state of Texas
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport (IATA code: TSN), an airport located east of Tianjin, in Dongli District
- Tswana language (ISO 639-2/-3 codes: TSN), a language of Southern Africa, spoken by more than 4 million people and written in the Latin alphabet
- Tyson Foods (NYSE code: TSN), an American multinational corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.