Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TSN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TSN may refer to:
Science and technology
- Translin, DNA binding protein involved in microRNA function
- Taxonomic serial number, a stable and unique taxonomic serial number issued by the Integrated Taxonomic Information System
- The Science Network, a non-profit, web-based organization concerned with science and its impact on society
- Time-Sensitive Networking, a set of IEEE 802 standards that define mechanisms for the transmission of time-sensitive data over Ethernet networks.
Film and media
- Televiziyna Sluzhba Novyn, an integrated TV/web news service of the Ukrainian 1+1 TV channel
- The Sporting News, the former name of the American-based sports magazine Sporting News
- The Sports Network, a Canadian English-language cable television specialty channel
- Texas State Network, an all-news radio network available for stations in the state of Texas
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport (IATA code: TSN), an airport located east of Tianjin, in Dongli District
- Tswana language (ISO 639-2/-3 codes: TSN), a language of Southern Africa, spoken by more than 4 million people and written in the Latin alphabet
- Tyson Foods (NYSE code: TSN), an American multinational corporation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.