From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The abbreviation TTI can refer to:
- Techtronic Industries, an electrical and electronic manufacturer and trader in Hong Kong.
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute, a component unit of the Texas A&M University System that researches the safety and efficiency of vehicles, roadways, and related transportation issues
- Texas Tennessee Industries, now Igloo Products Corporation
- Transmission Time Interval, a parameter related to encapsulation of data from higher layers into frames for transmission
- Toyota Technological Institute, a university located in Nagoya, Japan
- Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago, a computer science research institute located in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- TTI, Inc., a distributor of electronics components
- a type of martial arts belt worn with a Dobok
- TTI Team Telecom International, Ltd., an Operations Support Systems (OSS) vendor
- Transfusion transmitted infection, a disease that can be spread by blood transfusion.
- Trail Trace Identifier, an identifying string in the overhead of TDM-transmission.
- Time Temperature Indicator, a label/device that is shipped with food or pharmaceutical products and to indicate exposure to temperature variation.
- Travel Technology Interactive, a company in the airline industry.
- Tilted Transverse Isotropy, a type of Transverse isotropy.
- Turbo Technologies Incorporated, manufacturer of the TurboDuo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TTI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.