|Public (NASDAQ: TTIL)|
Operations Support Systems
|Founded||1992, public since 1996|
|Headquarters||Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel|
|Products||Netrac-brand Operations Support Systems|
|Revenue||$46.1 million USD (2006)|
Number of employees
TTI Telecom, founded in 1992, is a developer and provider of next generation Operations Support Systems (OSS) to large communications service providers. TTI Telecom is based in Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel and operates subsidiaries in 7 other countries.
TTI Telecom was incorporated in 1990 and commenced its operations in 1992 as a subsidiary of Team Computers and Systems Ltd., after having operated as a division of Team Computers since 1988. TTI Telecom shares have been traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol NASDAQ: TTIL since an initial public offering of a minority stake of its shares in December 1996 when it was still a Team Computers subsidiary. In April 2005, TTI Telecom ceased to be a subsidiary of Team Computers.
In 2011, TTI challenged the Indian tax authorities in a case brought before the Indian Income Tax Appellate Tribunal in Mumbai. The court ruled in TTI's favor, ruling that software receipts were not royalties under the India-Israel tax treaty.
TTI Telecom has a registered patent in the United States and a patent application pending in Europe. The US patent addresses the functionality of a topology-based reasoning system for root-cause analysis of network faults, a component of the Netrac FaM product line.
- es.com/technology/newswire/2004/04/20/rtr1338327.html Israel's TTI Telecom CEO assumes president's role, Reuters from Forbes, 20 April 2004. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Ackerman, Gwen, TTI Telecom wins major Hutchison deal, Jerusalem Post, 7 February 2002. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Muscal, Tal, TTI gets NIS 2.5m. order from Cellcom, Jerusalem Post, 6 November 2001. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Groner, Eli, TTI Telecom-IBM partnership wins Telia deal, Jerusalem Post, 27 September 1999. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Chappell, Caroline, Managing Subscriber Data, Light Reading, 2 January 2007. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Le Maistre, Ray, OSS Chief Convicted of Fraud, Light Reading, , 2 November 2005. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- TTI Telecom, Wall Street Journal profile
- TTI Telecom signs deal with Italian provider for GSM assurance solution, Telecompaper, 7 January 2004 (subscription required). Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Le Maistre, Ray, Hutch 3G Dumps Supplier, Unstrung, 14 November 2002. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- DSL Service Management, Light Reading, , 13 January 2005 (overview of DSL service management vendors including TTI). Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Le Maistre, Ray, TTI Hopping Mad Over Hutch, Light Reading, , 19 June 2003. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- TTI cuts 10% of staff, Jerusalem Post, 2 May 2003. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Stub, Zev, Major customer cancels TTI contract, Jerusalem Post, 15 November 2005. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- Gerstenfeld, Dan, TTI wins $14m. Belgium deal, Jerusalem Post, 22 December 1998. Retrieved 4 November 2007.
- TTI Telecom official website