||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founder||T. T. Krishnamachari|
Maps and atlases
Virtual assistant services
TTK Services - YourManInIndia
TTK Property Services - HomeShikari
The TTK Group, is an Indian business conglomerate with a presence across several segments of industry including consumer durables, pharmaceuticals and supplements, bio-medical devices, maps and atlases, consular visa services, virtual assistant services and health care services. The TTK Group was started in 1928 by T. T. Krishnamachari, and is largely owned by the family. The group has revenues of over US$450 Million with a presence across India and several international markets. The group has joint ventures with global corporations such as SSL International, who are the makers of Durex condoms and Dr. Scholl's foot care products. The group is also associated with several charitable and social organizations, such as the TTK Voluntary Blood Bank, the T.T. Ranganathan Clinical Research Foundation (a hospital for alcohol and drug addiction) and TTK Schools for the underprivileged. TTK Protective Devices Limited (formerly TTK – LIG) also has its own brand of Condoms, which it has been marketing since 1950's, and started its first condom manufacturing plant in 1963. TTK Protective Devices Limited now has a capacity of around two billion condoms per year.
The TTK Group has been associated with several brands in India, including:
- TTK Chitra Heart Valves
- Skore Condoms
- Prestige pressure cookers
- Woodward's gripe water
- Eva Deodorants
- CignaTTK Health Insurance (Joint Venture with CIGNA, USA)
- Forbes (December 5, 2011). "Kitchen Cleanup". Forbes Asia. Retrieved 28 November 2011.
- "Corporate Overview". TTK Healthcare. Retrieved 2010-05-19.
- HomeShikari Launch by TTK Services "HomeShikari Launched in Bangalore." Property Portal Watch
- Abhrajit Gangopadhyay (January 13, 2002). "TTK group aims to shed flab and flex its muscles". Business Line. Retrieved 2010-05-19.
- TTK Prestige
- Prestige Smart Kitchen
- TTK Healthcare
- GetFriday and YourManInIndia - virtual assistant services
- Skore Condoms
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|