|Founder||T T Krishnamachari|
|Headquarters||M G Road, |
|Revenue||₹1,746.45 crore (US$240 million) (2018)|
|₹352.36 crore (US$49 million) (2018)|
|₹256.87 crore (US$36 million) (2018)|
TTK Prestige was incorporated as a private limited company on October 22, 1955, in Madras (now Chennai) under the name TT Private Limited. It began manufacture of pressure cookers in 1959 with technical collaboration from Prestige Group of the United Kingdom. The company went public in 1988, and changed to its present name in 1994. It is known for its innovative marketing strategy, be it distributing pamphlet from helicopter in the fifties or introducing the exchange scheme.
- Power Brand Award
- "Company History - TTK Prestige Ltd". The Economic Times. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "HCL Infosystems appoints S G Murali as Group CFO". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "TTK Prestige Ltd. Results". BSEIndia.com. Bombay Stock Exchange. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Dhamija, Anshul. "TTK Prestige is looking for life beyond the kitchen". Forbes India. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Company Manufacturing and Innovative marketing strategy". NDTV.
- "Awards of TTK Prestige Limited". NDTV.