TTM may refer to:
- TTM (programming language), a programming language
- TTM, Tata Motors's stock symbol on the New York Stock Exchange
TTM is the acronym of:
- Traditional Tibetan medicine
- Thailand Tobacco Monopoly, a state enterprise in Thailand involved in the manufacturing and distribution of tobacco products
- Televiziunea Târgu-Mureș, a Romanian local television station, broadcasts in Mureș County
- Todos Tus Muertos, an Argentine rock music group.
- Telegraphic transfer middle rate, an exchange rate convention in Japan
- Time to market, the length of time it takes from a product being conceived to its being available for sale
- Translation Table Maps is a software developed by Tungsten Graphics to do memory management for device drivers for GPUs; it predates GEM (Graphics Execution Manager) by Intel
- Transtheoretical model of change, a concept in health psychology
- Trailing twelve months, the most-recent year of financial results
- The Three Musketeers, the novel by Alexandre Dumas
- The Third Manifesto, Christopher J. Date's and Hugh Darwen's proposal for future database management systems
- Targeted temperature management, a therapeutic interventions to maintain a person's temperature at a specific value which is thought to be associated with a favorable outcome in medicine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TTM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.