TVP may stand for:
- Telewizja Polska, Polish public broadcasting television
- Televisión Pública Argentina, Argentine public broadcasting television
- Television Personalities, an English post-punk band formed in 1978
- Textured vegetable protein, a soy product often used as a substitute for meat
- Thames Valley Police, a police force in the United Kingdom
- Total Valid Poll, a value used to calculate votes; see Droop quota formula
- Tricuspid valve prolapse, a misalignment of a heart valve
- True vapor pressure, a property of petroleum distillate
- TV Pendidikan, a former Malaysian educational television channel
- TVPaint Animation, an animation software package by TVPaint Developpement
- TV Patrol, a Philippine primetime newscast
- Table-valued parameters, a technique used in database system
- Tiverton Parkway railway station, a station in the United Kingdom (station code)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.