TVPaint Animation (11.0.2) / July 27, 2015
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, AmigaOS (from v1.0 to 3.59)|
|Type||Raster graphics editor, animation and storyboarding software|
TVPaint Animation (also known as TVPaint, TVP, Bauhaus Mirage or NewTek Aura) is a 2D paint and digital animation software package developed by TVPaint Developpement SARL based in Lorraine (France). Originally released for Amiga in 1991, version 3.0 (1994) introduced support for other platforms. In 1999, the last Amiga version 3.59 was released as free download.
- My Dog Tulip, a 2009 American animated feature film made with TVP Animation
- Isle of Dogs, a 2018 film directed by Wes Anderson; 2D animated clips were made using TVPaint to coincide with the dominant stop-motion technique for the film.
- Loulou, l'incroyable secret, a 2013 French-Belgian feature film which won the Best Animated Movie at the 2013 César Award for Best Animated Film
- Song of the Sea, a 2014 Irish Oscar-nominated animated feature film
- Até que a Sbórnia nos Separe, a 2014 Brazilian animated feature film by Otto Desenhos Animados directed by Otto Guerra made with TVP Animation
- Mune: Guardian of the Moon, a 2015 French 3D computer-animated adventure fantasy film directed by Benoît Philippon and Alexandre Heboyan; 2D animated clips were made with TVPaint to coincide with the dominant computer-animation technique for the film.
- The Peanuts Movie, a 2015 American 3D computer-animated comedy film produced by Blue Sky Studios
- The Breadwinner, a 2017 animated film by Cartoon Saloon, directed by Nora Twomey and executive produced by Angelina Jolie.
- Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, a 2015 documentary directed by Brett Morgen with large animated sequences by a team led by Hisko Hulsing and animation by Stefan Nadelman
- A Cidade dos Piratas, a 2018 Brazilian animated feature film by Otto Desenhos Animados directed by Otto Guerra made with TVP Animation
- Adam and Dog, a 2011 American Oscar-nominated animated short
- Late Afternoon, a 2017 Irish Oscar-nominated animated short by Cartoon Saloon
- Bird Karma, a 2018 American animated short by DreamWorks Animation 
- C'est Bon, a French animated series produced by Folimage
- Simon's Cat, a cartoon and book series by British animator Simon Tofield. It was created using Adobe Flash, and TVPaint was used in the episodes Scaredy Cat, Snow Cat and in the Off to the vet special. 
- Gigglebug, originally an iPad app made by Anima Boutique; a Finnish animated series, that first aired in April 2016
- Love, Death & Robots, an American adult animated anthology series produced by Blur Studio and Sun Creature Studio. TVPaint was used in the episodes "Sucker of Souls" produced by French animation studio Studio La Cachette and "Zima Blue" produced by British animation studio Passion Animation Studios.
- Larkman, Brian (October 1991). "TV Paint". Amiga Format. No. 27. Future Publishing. pp. 40–41. ISSN 0957-4867.
- Barachant, Fred (September 1994). "TVPaint 3.0". AmigaNews (in French). No. 71. NewsEdition. pp. 33–35. ISSN 1164-1746.
- Němec, Luboš (May 1999). "TVPaint 3.59". Amiga Review (in Czech). No. 44. Atlantida Publishing. pp. 19–20. ISSN 1211-1465.
- "News, Newtek open up". Amiga Format. No. 123. Future Publishing. May 1999. p. 10. ISSN 0957-4867.
- "Cartoon Saloon, Aircraft Productions to Co-Produce 'The Breadwinner'". Awn.com. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- Ulanoff, Lance. "From paper to pixels: The incredible, true tale of 'The Peanuts Movie'". Mashable. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- "Angelina Jolie to Executive Produce Cartoon Saloon's 'The Breadwinner'". Rotoscopers.com. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- More Animated Series Are Using TVPaint Software Than Ever Before|Cartoon Brew
- "Kurt Cobain HBO documentary animated scene breakdown - Business Insider". Web.archive.org. 26 December 2015. Archived from the original on 26 December 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "In the Beginning... - Animation Magazine". Web.archive.org. 26 December 2015. Archived from the original on 26 December 2015. Retrieved 29 July 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Zahed, Ramin (2018-11-26). "Drifting Away: Louise Bagnall's 'Late Afternoon' Tenderly Explores Dementia". Animation Magazine. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- DreamWorks Animation Launches Shorts Program with Bird Karma and Bilby|IndieWire
- "Galerie". Cestbon-laserie.fr. Retrieved 2017-07-29.
- Simon's Cat (9 October 2014). "Scaredy Cat - Simon's Cat (A Halloween Special)". Retrieved 29 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Simon's Cat (3 December 2015). "Snow Cat - Simon's Cat (A Festive Special)". Retrieved 29 July 2017 – via YouTube.
- Off to the Vet (Full Film in COLOUR) I A Simon’s Cat SPECIAL by Simon's Cat on YouTube
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-22. Retrieved 2017-03-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Gigglebug Makes Children Go Crazy...With Laughter". Cartoonbrew.com. 13 June 2013. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- "Gigglebug". Gigglebug.tv. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
|Discontinued / Legacy|